A West Auckland gym has been visited by a person infected with Covid-19 four times in the past week.
In Phase 1, Aucklanders can exercise with 10 people from 10 different households as long as they are social distancing and are outdoors.
As well as new locations of interest, the Ministry of Health has released a number of new times for existing locations of interest, which can be found on their website.
On Sunday51 new Covid-19 cases were recorded in the community – 47 in Auckland and four in the Waikato.
• Anytime Fitness Glen Eden: 3 Glendale Rd, Glen Eden.
• Noodle Canteen Westgate Shopping Centre: 1 Fernhill Drive, Westgate. Tuesday October 12 between 6.28pm and 6.45pm
• Flatbush Superette Otara: 1B Piako St. Thursday October 14 between 6pm and 7pm.
Anytime Fitness in Glen Eden was visited four times last week.
• Tuesday October 12 between 5pm and 5.45pm.
• Tuesday October 12, between 6pm and 6.45pm.
• Thursday October 14, between 5pm and 5.45pm.
• Friday October 15, between 10am and 10.45am.
Health officials are asking anyone at Anytime Fitness during these specified times to
self-monitor for Covid-19 symptoms for the next two weeks.
The same advice goes to anyone who was at Flatbush Superette Otara and Westgate’s Noodle Canteen.
• Glen Eden Laundromat Glen Eden:115 West Coast Rd, Glen Eden. Wednesday October 13, between 4.30pm and 5.30pm.
• Flat Bush Laundromat Otara: 1E Piako St, Otara. Thursday October 14 between 11.47am and 11.51am.
Anyone who visited Glen Eden Laundromat, Flat Bush Laundromat and Mr Meats in Otara during the specified times must stay home, get tested immediately as well as on day 5.
“Stay at home, test immediately as well as five days after you were exposed at this location of interest. Please continue to stay at home until you receive a negative day 5 test result.”
• Mr Meats Otara: 19 Fair Mall, Otara. Wednesday October 6, between 11.30am and 11.45am.
• Mr Meats Otara: 19 Fair Mall, Otara. Monday October 11, between 1.30pm and 1.45pm.
• The Warehouse St Lukes: 7 Wagener Place, Mount Albert. Sunday October 10, between 1pm and 4pm.
• Parrs Bakery & Cafe Glen Eden:109 Parrs Cross Rd, Glen Eden. Monday October 11, between 11.15am and 12.45pm.
• Countdown Papakura: 2 Averill St, Papakura. Thursday October 14, between 6pm and 7pm.
Mr Meats in Otara was recently visited twice by a person infected with Covid-19. However anyone who was at the store on October 11 must stay at home and get tested immediately as well as five days after possible exposure.
Any shoppers there on October 6 will need to self-monitor for Covid-19 symptoms for the next two weeks.
The same advice goes to anyone who was at Glen Eden’s Parrs Bakery & Cafe, The Warehouse St Lukes and Countdown Papakura.
Source: Read Full Article