The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
The 24-year-old son of billionaire Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour has died of a drug overdose.
Fashion Model Harry Brant was found dead on Sunday (January 17) from an accidental overdose of prescription medication, his distraught parents have said.
In a statement given to the New York Post, Mr and Mrs Brant said Harry was "just days away from re-entering rehab" for his fight against addiction.
Sadly, Harry lost his battle, and his death has "shattered" the hearts of loved ones who will "forever saddened that Harry’s life was cut short by this devastating disease."
Harry’s family said: "It is with enormous sorrow that we share with you the news that our beloved son, Harry Brant, lost his battle with addiction and died due to an accidental overdose of prescription medication.
"Our hearts are shattered. Harry wanted to overcome his addiction and was just days away from re-entering rehab.
"We will forever be saddened that Harry’s life was cut short by this devastating disease. We ask that you please allow our family privacy as we attempt to cope with the loss of our beautiful, beautiful boy."
Harry and his brother Peter Brant were known fixtures at New York City’s hottest parties and frequently described as the male version of sisters Paris and Nicky Hilton.
Mr and Mrs Brant said their son had "achieved a lot" in his 24 years on Earth, including "collaborating with a major brand on a unisex cosmetic line."
The family said they will "never get the chance" to see the impact their son would make and how much more he could have done.
Mum, 20, accidentally shot dead as fake kidnapping stunt for TikTok goes wrong
Tributes have flooded in for the troubled 24-year-old, with Perez Hilton stating: "Sending light and strength to Stephanie Seymour and all of his loved ones."
Robin Lee, an author, said: "I am in utter shock. Harry is the 2nd muse from my current manuscript who has died in the past 7 months.
"I feel sick."
A third added: "Terribly sad. What a waste."
- In the News
Source: Read Full Article